Looking to train existing staff
Once your apprentice has become established and achieved their first qualification, we can continue to work with you by supporting the apprentice through a further advanced or higher level qualification. Your existing staff can also benefit from development through our apprenticeship training programme.
“We have always been very impressed with the level of service we receive from the Grey Seal team. They are always available to speak to and respond to our requests promptly and efficiently.”
A skilled workforce It goes without saying is a valuable asset for your business. By working with Grey Seal, we can provide you with access to government funded training designed to help you develop the skills of your employees. Just ask us for details and we’ll be happy to talk through the various options. You can also access a range of commercial training courses to suit your business needs and objectives direct from Grey Seal.
Did you know…?
* More than 150,000 employers offer apprenticeships across 200,000 locations in the UK
* Apprenticeships are available at Intermediate, Advanced and Higher (degree) level
* The Apprenticeship National Minimum wage does not apply to Higher Apprenticeships
* Apprenticeships in the UK cover more than 170 industries and 1500 job roles, from advertising to youth work via environmental engineering and nuclear decommissioning
* Higher apprenticeships give people a way to enter professional careers at a high level without taking the traditional degree route
To discuss advanced or higher apprenticeships for your existing staff, call us on 01773 829121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org